Happy Customers & Healthy Communities

Become a Raw Replenish Juice Franchise Owner Today!

Plant Based Café & Juice Franchise!

Raw Replenish is an emerging franchise brand of cafés, offering cold-pressed juice, whole food smoothies, and plant-based foods made fresh daily. 

Our menu is carefully crafted to provide wholesome nourishment and a broad spectrum of benefits. We strive to provide only the best quality of freshly made menu items.

We want all customers to feel welcome and as we expand our juice franchise brand. Our goal is to be a leader in the industry.

Franchise owners who join our brand will enjoy the growing demand for plant based and vegan foods, a focus on healthier lifestyles and a low-cost, fast start up business opportunity.

Juice franchise and Plant-based cold-pressed juices

Why Own A Raw Replenish

Growing Demand

The fresh juice and smoothie bar industry has been invigorated by the cold-pressed juice craze! 

Just five years ago, cold-pressed juice was a niche trend, popular only with health fanatics, but has grown significantly as the demand for nutrient rich beverages continues to rise in the mainstream!

Long Shelf Life

New technology enables operators to hydraulically chop and crush produce without the use of heat, thereby yielding highly nutritious juice. 

The long shelf life of cold-pressed juice enables store owners to lengthen the sell time of inventory reducing waste!

Growth Opportunity

The largest companies flourishing in the juice and smoothie market are franchised chains, allowing proven business models like Raw Replenish to provide an easy entry to the market! 

The Raw Replenish franchise offering is a turn-key business opportunity to take ownership of one or more locations.


The Juice & Smoothie Bar industry is expected to grow to $2.7 Billion through 2026!


Of all services provided in the juice & smoothie bar industry, 21% are for cold-pressed juices.  


The top 4 industry brands are expected to account for less than 5% of market-share, leaving 95% for local and regional newcomers!  

SOURCE: IBIS World: Juice and Smoothie Bar Industry; May 2021 

Cold-pressed juice franchise & smoothie franchise image of smoothie

Our Specialties

Cold-pressed juice & Smoothie franchise blender icon

Smoothies & Cold- Pressed Juices

Cold-pressed juice & Smoothie franchise bowl icon

Superfood Smoothie Bowls

Cold-pressed juice & Smoothie franchise sandwich icon

Sandwiches, Wraps & Salads

Cold-pressed juice & Smoothie franchise toast icon



Cold-pressed juice & Smoothie franchise packaged juice icon

Juice Cleanse Programs

Cold-pressed juice & Smoothie franchise wellness shots icon



Juice franchise / Smoothie franchise with topping
Juice franchise team photo each holding cold-pressed juice
Cold-pressed juice franchise image of wellness shots
Juice franchise image of mermaid smoothie bowls
Juice franchise image of cold-pressed juice favors
Cold-pressed juice franchise image of team
Juice franchise making smoothie bowls and old-pressed juices
Juice franchise image of green juices cold-pressed
Cold-pressed juice franchise image of team member making a smoothie.
Juice franchise image of wellness shots and ginger from cold-pressed juice
Smoothie bowl franchise image of blue smoothie bowl

What OUR Fans Say

Cold-pressed juice franchise review 1 of 6

Travis Yoder

via Google Review

"We really like this place! Great food and even better people."

Cold-pressed juice franchise review 2 of 6

Robin G

via Google Review

"I love the fresh fruit smoothie its the best i ever had thank you for being in my area!"

Cold-pressed juice franchise review 3 of 6

Melinda Messineo

via Google Review

"Really delicious, love that all options are healthy! You can't go wrong with any of the juices..."

Cold-pressed juice franchise review 4 of 6

Butterfly Den

via Google Review

"My absolute FAVORITE spot in town. All super healthy foods to choose from."

Cold-pressed juice franchise review 5 of 6


via Google Review

"Fresh, delicious and nutritious. Love the coconut cream whipped topping!"

Cold-pressed juice franchise review 6 of 6

Missy Miezitis

via Google Review

"Always superb- Great options. Love the space. Always feel a "Little" bit healthier when I leave."

Smoothies and cold-pressed juice franchise territories available

Available Territories

Raw Replenish is awarding cold-pressed juice and smoothie franchise territories in select areas across the United States.  Click below to see current and future expansion opportunities!

Learn More About

Available Territories
Cold-pressed juice franchise image of juices

Learn More About:

Our Story
Smoothie franchise image of store front serving plant-based whole foods.

Learn More About:

Path To Ownership
Cold-pressed juice franchise image of merchandise.

Contact Us:

Get Started
Fill out my online form.